Royal Haxball Community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Une communauté pas comme les autres...

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée
Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Connexion automatique: 
:: Récupérer mon mot de passe
Sondage
Sujets les plus vus
France 3vs3 Big
TS3, Twitter et Mumble 24/24
Réglement
Calendrier Saison 1
Lit le message et tu verras
Tournois 2vs2
Ban de Romain
Votre Modérateur
Tournois 1vs1
[Contrat]Les Assassins
Meilleurs posteurs
Lycaon
Rules [ENGLISH] I_vote_lcapRules [ENGLISH] I_voting_barRules [ENGLISH] I_vote_rcap 
wawamax108
Rules [ENGLISH] I_vote_lcapRules [ENGLISH] I_voting_barRules [ENGLISH] I_vote_rcap 
Warfun
Vireus
Claquettes
Callejón
Stifler
Moissi
SoKar
Fernando Torres
Derniers sujets
» Le Jeux Sans Fin [Officiel]
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Sam 17 Mai - 10:24 par Vireus

» Adieu la commu
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Ven 16 Mai - 12:31 par Lycaon

» Equipe de France et EDF U21
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Mer 14 Mai - 11:28 par Jpy0

» Calendrier Saison 1
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Mar 13 Mai - 7:56 par Lycaon

» Ban de Wawamax
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Lun 12 Mai - 13:23 par Warfun

» [Temporaires] Statistique
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Lun 12 Mai - 13:20 par Warfun

» Resultats Des Match
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Lun 12 Mai - 13:13 par Warfun

» Plainte AIGHT
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Lun 12 Mai - 10:50 par Invité

» kiss bb
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Jeu 8 Mai - 13:54 par Lycaon

Les posteurs les plus actifs de la semaine
Aucun utilisateur
Réglement
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Jeu 13 Mar - 5:04 par Lycaon
Les Divisions

Les leagues qu'on appellera Divisions sont actuellement en deux parties : Second Division qu'on appellera SD et First Division qu'on appellera FD.

La SD est la division des équipes "moins fortes", qui sera pour la saison une inactive

La FD la division principal composer de minimum trois équipe et maximum 8 équipe.  

Les matchs de division se déroulerons en 2X6 …

Commentaires: 4
Rules [ENGLISH]
Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Jeu 13 Mar - 6:37 par Lycaon
The leagues will be called Divisions are currently two parts: Second Division will be called SD and First Division will be called FD.

SD is the division teams "weaker", which will be inactive for the season

FD the main division consist of minimum three and maximum 8 team team.

Games division unroll in 2X6 minute the team will change color at the time began with a maximum of 9 …

Commentaires: 1
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Rules [ENGLISH]

AuteurMessage
Lycaon
Organisateur
Organisateur
Lycaon

Logo Equipe : Les Assassins
Titre : Attaquant Légendaires

Rules [ENGLISH] Empty
MessageSujet: Rules [ENGLISH]   Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Jeu 13 Mar - 6:37

The leagues will be called Divisions are currently two parts: Second Division will be called SD and First Division will be called FD.

SD is the division teams "weaker", which will be inactive for the season

FD the main division consist of minimum three and maximum 8 team team.

Games division unroll in 2X6 minute the team will change color at the time began with a maximum of 9 players in the room: The teams three players per team 2 commentator (one streamer / not mandatory) and organizer (this one can play and organize) any player on the field has the right to comment and / or streamer.
The matches will be played in 3v3 on big.
Red: A defender who becomes Goal when the ball through the middle, a medium that becomes defender when the ball through the middle and an attacker who is middle when the ball beyond the middle.
example: http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/77c9258468
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lycaon
Organisateur
Organisateur
Lycaon

Logo Equipe : Les Assassins
Titre : Attaquant Légendaires

Rules [ENGLISH] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rules [ENGLISH]   Rules [ENGLISH] Icon_minitime1Jeu 13 Mar - 6:41

RoyalCup

The games will take place on the ground in Big 2x7 minutes and unlimited goal.
A rule that prevents any concrete act of four players that blocks all game system : one can not defend to 4 players , only 3 players with the farthest player must be behind the third opponent (usually the defender attack phase ) . The attacker can in no way interfere with the third opponent , either by physically blocking from behind ( even if it is behind , it'sa an act that interferes with an opponent and therefore wrong ), except offensive phase for the player who interferes . If a player recurrence after warning , the staff reserves the right to establish sanctions including suspensions of games for the player concerned.
During the championship, all participating teams will oppose matches in "go" / "return" .
Both teams will change ends after the first round, the scores sleeves accumulate thereafter.
All games will be hosted by players with good connection (host) to ensure smooth gaming . In case of lag problem , only the organizer present at the right to decide whether or not to change host. If it finds that the game is playable, then the game should be played . The team refuses to play will be forfeit . However, some exceptions are specified in Chapter VI: " Packages " .
The rooms of matches will be transmitted privately by the match organizer way to avoid problems . Teams are asked to have at least one player on TS to facilitate the transmission link of the room ( at least the next quarter of an hour in advance) .
The replacements are only at the request of the captain either before or during an engagement halftime . However, if a player leaves the game for various reasons , the captain is of course allowed to bring a player . Furthermore only a replacement team is tolerated, others remain on the stream if there is one or TS , but in any case the room . If there is more of a replacement but that is a match organizer , two substitutes are allowed for the team in question. This rule is especially important if the host of the game is neutral.
For large problem (lag , bug a player etc ... ), the master can use the "pause" function at any time . To respect your opponent , he agrees with the need to avoid doing when he has the ball, and to avoid abuse .
For each goal, the team that commits to wait a few seconds before engaging to see if the opposing team requests a change.
Only the organizer present in the room is allowed to start the match after making sure that the two teams are ready and that all players are able to play.
In order to conquer the good humor and friendly spirit , it is obligatory to respect his opponent (or teammate ) during a game , just like on the forum. Players not complying with this rule will be suspended for a period determined by the directors .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rules [ENGLISH]
Page 1 sur 1